incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: [WWW] Changeover is Close - Final Tasks!
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2011 11:01:50 GMT
On 22/12/2011 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 22/12/2011 Dave Fisher wrote:
>> The email subscribes, unsubscribes and links have been updated for:
>> ... ooo-utenti for utenti@oo.o (is this correct? it should be
>> ooo-utenti-il...)
> I will take care of checking/redoing the last one. I replaced links to
> the Italian users list "utenti" on the then-live site (I mean
> it.openoffice.org linked to the Kenai SVN repository) about 24 hours ago
> and I'll port the patch to the new www.openoffice.org when it goes live.

I've just replaced in the Italian site (in the Apache SVN) all legacy
"institutional" addresses historically used by the Italian N-L Project
(like aziende, scuole, soho, stampa AT openoffice.org) with addresses we
actually control. Same for mailing lists, now redirected to
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-utenti-it/

Note that I found (and fixed within the "it" site) references to
ooo-marketing@apache.org which are probably not correct: the lists are
still on incubator.apache.org only, right?

Regards,
   Andrea.