incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From John Boyle <jbo...@harbornet.com>
Subject Re: Holiday Greetings...
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2011 00:24:05 GMT
On 12/25/2011 11:42 AM, drew wrote:
> This has been quite a year for the extended community and communities of
> individuals formed since the decision to open source the original
> StarOffice application suite some 12 years ago. Then again the same
> could be said for the entire dozen years - and here is my meager attempt
> to capture that in 2 minutes...
>

> soHappyHoliday2011.mp4
>
> Merry Christmas
>
> ~~ Drew Jensen

To Dev: What is with this "HAPPY HOLIDAY" business? Christ IS a PROVEN
HISTORICAL PERSON, BY ATHEISTIC AND AGNOSTIC SCIENTISTS, Jewish
Historians and even Muslim historians, so you cannot argue he did not!
SO WHY CAN'T THIS SEASON BE CALLED BY ITS HISTORIC NAME, *MERRY
CHRISTMAS and NOTHING LESS!!! I thought this list was about OOo and NOT
something Politically sickening!!!!!>:o *