incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Götz Wohlberg" <goetz.wohlb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: About Team OpenOffice.org
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 19:23:01 GMT
Hi Armin,

Am 23.12.11 20:00, schrieb Armin Le Grand:
>     Hi Götz,
>
> On 23.12.2011 19:37, Götz Wohlberg wrote:
>> Hi Pedro,
>>
> [..]
>>
>> (2) Finding service customers at this point in time is also not
>> promising as AOO 3.4 is not out yet.
>
> Why don't you just help doing that? Waiting for it will not make it
> happen earlier. It would show the world that you have an active roll
> in OpenOffice development, also to your possible customers. It's also
> a goal of your organization, isn't it?
All good points but I'm not relaxed as you are because you have a
sponsor and a salary - I don't. If we can't convince customers, get
donations or find sponsors, I just can't afford to be here any longer!
It's as easy as that. Just help doing AOO 3.4 would be nice, but won't
bring any funding for us. We won't be here when AOO 3.4 comes out. We
need funding now!

Best wishes!
Goetz