incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Merry Christmas and some private thoughts
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 15:06:10 GMT
Hi,

special thanks goes to Jürgen for his great post.

great (really great) thanks goes to everybody for the stuff which we have
achieved so far - great progress.

It is a great feeling to be part of such a successful open source project. I am
glad that I survived the retreat of my former employer from the project and got
the possibility to continue my engagement in this project.
I am looking forward to the next year when we have our first release.

Best wishes, Oliver.