incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [code] license information for data files in i18npool/source/breakiterator/data/
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 11:28:06 GMT
Hi,

at least I commited the missing license information about the data files found
in main/i18npool/source/breakiterator/data/
I have put the license information in the text file
main/i18npool/source/breakiterator/data/license-info.txt

If you have further input to the license information, please feel free to adapt
or correct it.

BTW, congratulations to all of us for reaching our 'IP cleared' milestone. From
my point of view we have achieved a lot since we started working on the code.
I am looking forward to the next year when we will have our first release.

Best regards, Oliver.