incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: [WWW] Changeover is Close - Final Tasks!
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 22:16:38 GMT
On 22/12/2011 Dave Fisher wrote:
> Website migration is decoupled from the following other issues:
> - Mailing List cutover. (ooo-site should avoid allowing users to subscribe to the old
lists.)
> - @openoffice.org forwarder cut-off.
> - openoffice.org ids and extensions and templates access.

OK, so if I get correctly from this and the other messages we will still
be able to moderate legacy lists (actually, other volunteers do it much
more often than I do) at http://openoffice.org/projects/it/lists/ (which
is good) and you got some information about Extensions and Templates
clarifying that the authentication depends on
http://openoffice.org/something and not on a to-be-migrated subdomain,
right?

Thanks,
   Andrea.