incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <>
Subject Re: [BUILD]AOO build error in solaris
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:44:31 GMT

On 12/19/2011 7:29 AM, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> Hi Andrew;
> --- Lun 19/12/11, Andrew Rist<>  ha scritto:
>> On 12/18/2011 5:54 PM, L'oiseau de
>> mer wrote:
>>> Build Success in Solaris 10 with binfilter.
>> Can you share your complete build 'recipe' for Solaris?
>>    - What is the full version of you OS and what
>> packages have you added
>> in order to build AOO?
>>    - What are the exact commands you run to build?
>>    - What patches are required currently to get the
>> build to finish?
> FWIW, I have committed most of what has been reported here,
> including a couple of asm headers that you broke ;)

This is why I've been so interested in the nightly builds. I was sure
that I would break something at some point.
I was a bit worried that it had not happened yet. ;-)
Just wanted to know quickly when that happened. (thanks for cleaning up
my mess...)

    Gregory (Scotland Yard detective): “Is there any other point to
    which you would wish to draw my attention?”
    Holmes: “To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time.”
    Gregory: “The dog did nothing in the night-time.”
    Holmes: “That was the curious incident.”

> cheers,
> Pedro.

Andrew Rist | Interoperability Architect
OracleCorporate Architecture Group
Redwood Shores, CA | 650.506.9847

View raw message