incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject A Short sumary about the public tests
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:02:59 GMT
Hi at all

A Short update about the testing:

Bugs
- SVG crashs AOO resolved, the new SVG engene is not integrated yet
- DEB Packages make truble on Debian 64 bit (we wait for new builds with
the patch)
- Open a spreedsheet crashs Calc (The spreedsheet use Datapilot wich is
not compleet at the moment.)
- Version number are not changed, (we have to discouss this on OOo-dev)
- There are still Oracle Logo inside the windows builds who has to be
removed, (Dennis knows more)

Positive Changes.
- Same People tell, that AOO is faster then the old OOo. But this is
based on "feelings". We haven't done performance tests yet.