incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Time for the ASF to send an Open Letter?
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 16:56:25 GMT
On 12/17/11 4:44 PM, Simon Phipps wrote:
> Surely that's just a matter of fact, though? When AOO makes a new release,
> it will be a different codebase under a different brand, so on both charts
> would show as a new block.

why do you think that it is a different code base? It is exactly the
code base granted by Oracle to the ASF. Ok we cleaned up the code base,
removed external libs, replace some and developed some new things. I
would say normal work in the broadest sense ... Otherwise the code base
would change for every release and we have blocks for each of them.

Juergen

  Michael's has the advantage that it shows the