incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mechtilde <...@mechtilde.de>
Subject Re: Buildbot
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:18:26 GMT

Hello Ariel,

which build did you test on which maschine?

where do you get it from

I tried to install the build from
http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/ under debian 64 bit.

It failed with the error message:

"Paket-Architektur (x86_64) passt nicht zum System (amd64)"

translated to English: "The packet architecture (x86_64) doesn't fit to
the system (amd64)"

Can someone give me a hint?

Kind regards

Mechtilde