incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bauer <f...@akerbeltz.org>
Subject Re: [NL][Proposal] structure and process
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 00:49:44 GMT
Hi Hirano,

Sorry for the late reply.

14/12/2011 12:54, sgrìobh Kazunari Hirano:
> I see. Why don't you propose "ooo-l10n@incubator.apache.org" ? if you
> think it is not very good to use this list,
> ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org, as general l10n list. On such a list we
> can discuss about how to use the pootle server, po files, gsi files,
> translation deadline etc., right? That will be great. :) Thanks, khirano
Well, at the current traffic, having fewer lists is probably ok. I was
looking ahead for the time when there will be high volume lists for a
range of topics, at which point I'd probably sign off the main dev list
and on to l10 as that's my main concern.

Michael