incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: How many languages will Apache OpenOffice support?
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 17:10:33 GMT

On 12/16/2011 6:09 AM, Kazunari Hirano wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Rob Weir<robweir@apache.org>  wrote:
>> What was the state of the translations in the OpenOffice.org 3.4 beta?
>>   That is our starting point.
> Right. Where are the translations we had on
> "http://pootle.services.openoffice.org"?

I am afraid this is another issue related to TOO.  The server that
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org was hosted on was paid for by
funds from TOO (anecdotal, but I have no reason to question that).  TOO
has retained physical custody of that server.  I have inquired about the
data on the server and have gotten no response.  I have no interest in
trying to determine who is entitled to the server itself, but the data
is another issue.  I believe the data belongs to the project, and is
something Apache OpenOffice is entitled to.

Martin, Stefan, Matthias - Can you help us retrieve this information for
the project?

--

Andrew Rist | Interoperability Architect
OracleCorporate Architecture Group