incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: My new OOo-Dev is aviable for download
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 20:47:14 GMT

On 12/15/2011 12:39 AM, Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Ok, I just updated the page. I added the information to the Linux
> buildboot, and put a "testbook" on it. so Users can provide feedback :-)
I see that.  One thing me might start doing is making use of
*--with-build-version*
I will change the nightly build so that it identifies itself as the
Apache OpenOffice nightly build - with a date stamp.
I think that identifying all of the development builds in the product in
this way will be very useful later on identifying versions that 'get
into the wild'.

> Question at all: Is sameone able to provide Windows builds?
We are getting close to the Windows nightly build.  Not there yet.
(after that you're up helping get the Mac nightly going ;-) )
(if you want to get started, you could look at Jira INFRA-4197
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCsQFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fissues.apache.org%2Fjira%2Fbrowse%2FINFRA-4197&ei=kFzqTsSLKouosAKDuqXXCQ&usg=AFQjCNGOsK5e16zMszvxOC7QqxGPqrjZZQ>

check out the 'build recipe' for Win, and add the equivalent for Mac)

Andrew

--

Andrew Rist | Interoperability Architect
OracleCorporate Architecture Group