incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: My new OOo-Dev is aviable for download
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:36:52 GMT
Hi Raphael,

it is great to see such download site - thanks for your engagement.
Especially, because we are approaching the "IP cleared" milestone, which I had
proposed as an intermediate step on our development way to a release. It is time
to get people start testing and to provide the possibility to have a look at
what will be our first release.

Also, our nightly builds are up and running - not yet for all platforms. The
results can also be taken to have a look or to test.

Best regards, Oliver.