incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: Configure and category B
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:31:22 GMT
Hi all,

here is an update.

The following libraries have category B license, the modules in which
they are used in parentheses:

     seamonkey (moz)
     nss (nss)
     hunspell (hunspell)
     hyphen (hyphen)
     saxon (saxon)
     rhino (rhino)
     beanshell (beanshell)
     silgraphite (graphite)

I have added (locally, not yet checked in) a flag (working title still
is --{enable|disable}-category-b).

When specified as --disable-category-b then all libraries are disabled.
  Switches for individual libraries override this.

When specified as --enable-category-b then all libraries except
seamonkey and nss are enabled.  Again, switches for individual libraries
override this.

Seamonkey and nss are not enabled by this switch because of the large
and complex set of switches available for these libraries.  There is no
simple on/off switch.  More information is needed by configure to
prepare building them.

I am planning on testing this a bit more (especially to make builds on
Linux and Mac; I am working mainly on Windows), decide on a name
(suggestions still welcome), and check in my changes on Thursday or
Friday (depending on how well testing goes).

Best regards,
Andre