incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dwayne Bailey <dwa...@translate.org.za>
Subject Re: Pootle (was Re: About the Former Native Language projects)
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:38:29 GMT

On 2011-12-13 23:49, Gavin McDonald wrote:

> [...]
There are other people on our team better qualified for that kind of
review.  But it needs access to the server to evaluate. And no I doubt
any of us are commiters.

> In fact I Do have a question for you, is it possible to get the current OOo
> translations
> migrated over into this instance or would it be too much work ? (and without
> affecting the other projects or our configuration.)
Not sure I understand what you mean. If you mean pulled off the old
server and onto the new I don't know if that server even exists, we
don't have access to it anymore.

One change I would recommend is to have PO files stored in SVN and make
creation of SDF files a build time event.

My biggest concern as a localiser would be the sharing of translation
resources between LibO and AOO.

--
regards
Dwayne