incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: Build AOO on Ubuntu
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 04:29:41 GMT
On 12/12/2011 10:29, TJ Frazier wrote:
> On 12/12/2011 09:30, Andre Fischer wrote:
>> Hi,

>>> I think what's happening is that the last user to look at that page
>>> wasn't logged in, so that's the (stale) cached image you are seeing. The
>>> cgi magic should work here; please try it.
>>
>> What would the full URL look like? I tried
>> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_on_Linux.cgi&purge=1
>>
>> but that did not work (something about page with title
>> "Documentation/Building Guide/Building on Linux.cgi&purge=1" not being
>> present; no surprise).
>>
> Your example is exactly what it should look like, and it doesn't work
> for me, either :-/
> I don't know enough about cgi and php to play with these things
> effectively. If you do, take a look at the URL for "edit this page", on
> the "page does not exist" page you get. If it can specify
> "&action=edit", then "&purge=1" should also work. Somehow. --/tj/

The link that seems to work for most of these situations is:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=Main_Page&purge=1

suitably edited for your page; for instance,
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_on_Linux&purge=1

"purge" sounds drastic, but all it does is tell the wiki to invalidate
any stored (cached) image of the page and build a new one. --/tj/