incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: Build break due to CRLF in some scripts on Windows?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 09:03:19 GMT
Hi,

On 12.12.2011 19:09, Andrew Rist wrote:
> Here is the proposed steps for the Windows 7 buildbot.
> I provide it here both for helping with others trying to build on
> Windows, and for wider review of the steps for our nightly build.
> The intent is to create the 'default build' on Windows - any corrections
> very welcome.
>
> (the following is from infra jira 4197
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4197>  which also contains
> machine build recipe)
>
>      *** build commands on win - run inside a cygwin shell (from
>      runbuild.bat) ***
>
>      cd /cygdrive/c/apache
>      "/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
>      9.0/VC/vcvarsall.bat"
>      svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/trunk ooo
>      cd ooo/main
>      cp -rfv ../../main_xtra/* .
>      autoconf
>      ./configure --enable-verbose
>      --with-dmake-url="http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2"
>      --with-cl-home="/cygdrive/c/Progra~1/Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0/VC"
>      --with-jdk-home="/cygdrive/c/PROGRA~1/Java/jdk1.6.0_29"
>      --with-psdk-home="/cygdrive/c/PROGRA~1/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v6.1"
>      --with-directx-home="C:\PROGRA~1\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)"
>      --with-ant-home="/cygdrive/c/ant" --without-junit
>      ./bootstrap
>      source winenv.Set.sh
>      date
>      dmake

I would suggest either to replace the "dmake" line with
  cd instsetoo_native && build --all
or otherwise remove the
  ./bootstrap
  source winenv.Set.sh
lines.  The main/Makefile does both.

I also wonder if the build will be successful without
    --disable-atl
    --disable-activex
but you probably do not use the Express version of the Microsoft Compiler.

Regards,
Andre