incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: Build AOO on Ubuntu
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 15:29:22 GMT
On 12/12/2011 09:30, Andre Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 12.12.2011 15:11, TJ Frazier wrote:

>> I think what's happening is that the last user to look at that page
>> wasn't logged in, so that's the (stale) cached image you are seeing. The
>> cgi magic should work here; please try it.
>
> What would the full URL look like? I tried
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/Building_on_Linux.cgi&purge=1
> but that did not work (something about page with title
> "Documentation/Building Guide/Building on Linux.cgi&purge=1" not being
> present; no surprise).

Your example is exactly what it should look like, and it doesn't work
for me, either :-/
I don't know enough about cgi and php to play with these things
effectively. If you do, take a look at the URL for "edit this page", on
the "page does not exist" page you get. If it can specify
"&action=edit", then "&purge=1" should also work. Somehow. --/tj/