incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <>
Subject Re: Build break due to CRLF in some scripts on Windows?
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:38:09 GMT
On 12.12.2011 15:23, Andre Fischer wrote:
> On 12.12.2011 15:00, Zhe Liu wrote:
>> Does anybody build successfully on Windows? I tried today. Depressingļ¼
>> First break because of CRLF in
> Hm, I checked both and and did not find any
> CRs in them. Maybe something went wrong when you checkout the source?

FWIW the svn property for end-of-line-style is
  $ svn propget svn:eol-style solenv/bin/ - native
  solenv/bin/ - native

So both files mentioned use the native end-of-line style. I guess when
one uses cygwin's own svn client then its end-of-line style is CR only,
when a native svn client such as tortoise does the updating then that
end-of-line style may be CRLF?

View raw message