incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Extensions and templates
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 21:52:02 GMT
On 10/12/2011 Gavin McDonald wrote:
>> From: Ross Gardler
>> Can anyone state that we are legally able to take the
>> Drupal code? ...
> I checked, got  a very clear 'no problem, no issues, please take it'

I assume this is enough for us to start looking at the code, even though
I would appreciate a public comment by Oracle about this.

So you can count me in, my initial focus being on the following two issues:

1) On the existing site, find out what web services / servers in the
openoffice.org infrastructure we depend on for authenticating users, and
check that authentication can go on even if the main OOo site is
migrated. This must be checked before the main OOo infrastructure is
moved to Apache. Shell access (or access to the site code anyway) would
be best.

2) Once the site clone is ready, disconnect it from the single-sign-on
and migrate all accounts by notifying users properly.

Regards,
   Andrea.