incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Where are we on the website migration, ooo-site -> openoffice.org?
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:00:01 GMT
Dave Fisher wrote:
> (1) Finish wrapping with breadcrumbs, topnav and folder specific topnav. Also license/copyright.
> (2) Approval from Trademarks.
> (3) Redirection list for subdomains. Kay you could help with this.
> (4) Participate link.
> Then co-ordination with Infra to do these:
> (a) Publish build for ooo-site.
> (b) Build VirtualHosts for subdomains.
> (c) Change public DNS for OOo.

What about web services? I assume that the single-sign-on in place at
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/ , for example, depends on
something that is currently served from the openoffice.org domain (the
same accounts are used for https://openoffice.org/people/login but they
won't probably be used in the migrated site).

If the web services (or LDAP authentication, I don't know how it works
internally) are not preserved, something will break for sure:
Extensions, Templates, the (now defunct anyway) QATrack and I don't know
what else.

Regards,
   Andrea.