incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: Proposal: ooo-announce list
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 18:38:49 GMT
On 2011/12/12 02:20, Rob Weir said:
> I see that many other projects have an official announce list.  This
> would be used for official public communications:

    This is a great idea.  In fact, this is the right way to do.

> 3) New blog posts

    I think this should be reconsidered.  What kind of blog posts will
we send?

> 2) A few moderator volunteers -- noting that the moderator role in
> this case is more of an assist to help publish PPMC-approved content
> to the list.

    If it is OK I would like to volunteer for this.

    Besides, shouldn't that list be aoo-announce instead of ooo-announce?

    (Actually, the same goes for aoo-users and aoo-dev?)

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

OpenOffice.org http://www.openoffice.org/