incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Problems with OpenOffice.org mailing lists
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:58:25 GMT
On 11/12/2011 Rob Weir wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 7:05 PM, Rob Weir<...>  wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 6:06 PM, Andrea Pescetti <...>  wrote:
>>> If indeed delivery has stopped and no technical support is available, then
>>> the mailing list migration would escalate in priority...
>
> I tried a test post to the user list.  Nothing showed up.

Two messages from 30 Nov that I approved only yesterday were delivered;
but none of three messages I sent in the last three days, nor any
messages from other frequent posters that contacted me in private about
the issue, were delivered.

It really seems that some prominent (or most, or all) OpenOffice.org
mailing lists haven't delivered messages since December 1st. If this
can't be resolved, replacing them becomes a priority.

I've just sent a proposal for two Italian mailing lists to be created;
we will start using them immediately if the Oracle infrastructure is not
fixed.

Regards,
   Andrea.