incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Rationalizing two OpenOffice websites
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:03:06 GMT
On 28/11/2011 Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> ps. Andrea, please do link the document in the new site :).

Done some days ago in revision 1212124, but it doesn't show up on the
live instance. And actually I can't see the previous commit by you
either (revision 1203948), so I'm probably looking at the wrong pages or
I didn't trigger some update procedure.

My revision 1212124 modified the SVN file
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/it/doc/manuali/index.html
and I expected the new guide ("Guida al DataPilot") to appear in
http://ooo-site.apache.org/it/doc/manuali/index.html

Similarly, Pedro's revision 1203948 modified
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/it/contribuire/legale.html
but I don't see the change (Protezione dei Dati su Apache OpenOffice) at
http://ooo-site.apache.org/it/contribuire/legale.html

Should I use a different URL?

Regards,
   Andrea.