incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Problems with OpenOffice.org mailing lists
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2011 23:06:13 GMT
It seems something is broken on the OpenOffice.org mailing lists.

For example, the Italian user list archives and the global user list
archives seem to stop at November 30th:
http://openoffice.org/projects/it/lists/utenti/archive
http://openoffice.org/projects/www/lists/users/archive

and the Italian list, that I could investigate more deeply since I'm a
moderator there, did not receive any normal messages or spam messages
(in moderation queue) in December. I sent a couple messages this weekend
and they were not delivered.

Did anyone notice similar problems on other lists? I'm not subscribed to
the OpenOffice.org global users list (I'm subscribed to the one at
Apache) so I can't be sure that message delivery has stopped there too.

If indeed delivery has stopped and no technical support is available,
then the mailing list migration would escalate in priority...

Regards,
   Andrea.