incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Build AOO on Ubuntu
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 21:25:58 GMT

On 12/9/2011 1:02 AM, linyi li wrote:
>> When all prerequisites are fullfilled then these commands are necessary to
>> build OpenOffice:
>>
>> cd<dir>/main
>> autoconf
>> ./configure<options of your choice>
>> ./bootstrap
>> source Linux<platform-id>.set.sh
>> cd instsetoo_native
>> build --all
typically if bootstrap or the env script does not exist, it is because
it was not properly generated - check for errors.

In case it might help, here are the commands currently used to run the
nightly build:

    svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/trunk ooo
    cd ooo/main
    wget -O external/unowinreg/unowinreg.dll
    http://tools.openoffice.org/unowinreg_prebuild/680/unowinreg.dll
    autoconf
    ./configure --with-jdk-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun
    --with-system-python --enable-verbose
    ./bootstrap
    . ./LinuxX86Env.Set.sh
    cd instsetoo_native && build --all --html

(also - if someone thinks that these are not the right commands for a
'default build', please speak up, as that is the intent of the nightly
build)

Andrew

--

Andrew Rist | Interoperability Architect
OracleCorporate Architecture Group