incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Buildbot
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 21:22:05 GMT

On 12/9/2011 12:47 AM, Andre Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just saw that the buildbot has successfully built Linux builds for
> three days in the row.  That is really good news, both because the
> Linux buildbot is running and that the last builds where successful.
>
> Great work.
>
> I still have a question: where are the results uploaded to?  I can see
> messages in the build logs
> (http://ci.apache.org/builders/openofficeorg-nightly/builds/29) about
> several uploads but I can not see their targets.
I'm looking to create a 'nightlies index' page - it will link to all the
builds and resources.
Here are links to the build resources:

  * logs (latest only) -
    http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/log/unxlngx6.pro.build.html
  * RAT report - http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/rat-output.html
  * install bits (latest only) -
    http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/

At this point I am only storing the latest set of full logs, and the
latest successful set of install bits.  This will probably change, but
we have to split the difference between keeping lots of versions and not
taking up too much disk space.  Esp. with other platforms coming online,
we can generate a lot of bits quickly.

Andrew

--

Andrew Rist | Interoperability Architect
OracleCorporate Architecture Group