incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Legacy openoffice.org email addresses in the legacy website
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 12:54:02 GMT
On 09/12/2011 Rob Weir wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 3:16 AM, Gianluca Turconi <public@...>  wrote:
>> Please, double check the cancellation of the luctur alias because I
>> still receive few spam messages from that address...
>
> The openoffice.org email address aliases are still active.  We have
> not disabled them yet.

Sure. But Gianluca thought he had deleted his account years ago (so
something totally unrelated to the future migration), which is strange
because as far as I know there was no "Delete my account" functionality
on the old openoffice.org infrastructure (but I might be wrong; I never
tried to delete my account).

Indeed it seems that Gianluca's account is still there; at least, I
tried sending e-mail to luctur@ooo yesterday and it didn't bounce back.

Regards,
   Andrea.