incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: Extensions and templates
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 09:38:15 GMT
On 09/12/2011 J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 12/9/11 1:06 AM, Gavin McDonald wrote:
>> I already have access and have been speaking with Lance over this over
>> the past week. It is in hand, as they say.

This is great.

> One to-do is definitely the upgrade to a newer Drupal version.

I completely agree, but I see this as a medium-term TODO, but not as the
first thing, since upgrading from a heavily customized Drupal 5 to
Drupal 7 is tedious and difficult and the most urgent issues are in
reachability and user handling.

For those who are not following the thread about legacy
addresses: the Extensions site migration will need to be coordinated
with the strategy for addresses, see
and the discussion around them.

View raw message