incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: replace and removal of Berkeley DB
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 09:08:45 GMT
Hi Eric,

thanks for the feedback.

You are right and I forgot to mention it:
- The installed extensions using a user configuration of a former installation
will not work as the data files for the extension management as changed.
Thus, I am proposing not to reuse a former user configuration.

Which 'form at first launch' do you mean?
I hope I did not break here anything.

Did you also had a look at the management of extensions?
You find some sample extensions for installation/de-installation in the sub
folders of folder /main/desktop/test/deployment/.

Thanks again for your effort.

Best regards, Oliver.