incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Buildbot
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 09:06:44 GMT
On 12/9/11 9:53 AM, Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Am 09.12.11 09:47, schrieb Andre Fischer:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just saw that the buildbot has successfully built Linux builds for
>> three days in the row. That is really good news, both because the
>> Linux buildbot is running and that the last builds where successful.
>>
>> Great work.
>>
>> I still have a question: where are the results uploaded to? I can see
>> messages in the build logs
>> (http://ci.apache.org/builders/openofficeorg-nightly/builds/29) about
>> several uploads but I can not see their targets.
> They are here --> http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/
>
> Greetings Raphael

great news

I saw that we build the URE as a standalone product. I would like to
propose that we delete this product because i don't think that we want
to support it as standalone product in the future.

As one of the initial UNO developers i liked very much that UNO were
used outside of the office. But i think the usage today is very seldom
and goes to zero.

So let us focus on the office and let us remove the URE as standalone
product or at least let stop us to build it every time.

Any opinions?

Juergen