incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Legacy openoffice.org email addresses in the legacy website
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 20:22:37 GMT
On 21/11/2011 Rob Weir wrote:
> A sorted list of the most frequently mentioned addresses can be found by:
> grep -o -r -i --no-filename --include="*.html"
> "[[:alnum:]+\.\_\-]*@openoffice.org" . | sort | uniq -c | sort -n -r
> I see the following.  But I cannot easily tell what is a name versus
> an official address.

Thanks for the list. Some of the addresses are related to the Italian
community, so we will be able to handle them as follows.

>       74 stampa@openoffice...
>        7 scuole@openoffice...
>        5 soho@openoffice...
>        5 aziende@openoffice...

These addresses were used by PLIO (the Italian N-L project) for its
press releases, for educational activities and for providing support.
All occurrences are in the Italian site. We will take care of replacing
them on the web pages.

>       18 sanavia@openoffice...
>        7 luctur@openoffice...
>        3 ddozza@openoffice...
>        1 pescetti@openoffice...
>        1 paolomantovani@openoffice...

These addresses are used by individuals from the Italian community and
(except mine) they appear in the Italian site only. I contacted all of
them and we will take care of replacing them on the web pages, as well
as checking what happened to the "luctur" alias (that was used by
Gianluca, as he wrote), but should be currently unused.

Regards,
   Andrea.