incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Moved over the old OOo archive
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 22:42:49 GMT
On 04/12/2011 Dave Fisher wrote:
> I was not aware that Infrastructure added OOo legacy downloads to
> http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/ So, I guess the
> question is what procedure should be used to update the archive with
> the missing versions from:
> http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/localized/it/

Actually the question is how I can submit to either of those archives
(which actually seem to have the same content, as far as the legacy
Italian build are concerned) some even older builds that were removed a
long time ago from the archives to save space but that are still
requested from our users.

These builds are now located in a private PLIO (Italian Native-Lang
Project) archive.

> Looks like there may be an Infrastructure issue.

OK, thanks. I've opened
as a request, considering Marcus' comment too.

Regards,
   Andrea.