incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Who knows Apache OO 3.4 Test Cases and Old Test Plan?
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 21:41:07 GMT
On 15/11/2011 Peter Junge wrote:
> Am 12.11.2011 20:14, schrieb Uwe Altmann:
>> Once there was
>> http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:8001/tcm2/opensource/tcm_index.cgi?tcm_config=newooo
>> as a home of tcm (test case management) - there have been a lot of test
>> cases for manual tests we used especially for L10n checks. Obviously,
>> the site can been reached no longer. ...
> I guess Andrew Rist should be able to answers that.

Yes, it would be very nice to get Oracle to include all the TCM test
cases (that were assumed to be proprietary, even though in most cases
they had been translated by the native-lang communities) in the SGA, or
to provide them to the community in some form.

The TCM platform itself can probably be replaced, but having the test
cases database available would drastically reduce the effort needed for
building a QA platform.

Regards,
   Andrea.