incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <>
Subject Re: Moved over the old OOo archive
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 23:15:32 GMT
Am 12/04/2011 10:15 PM, schrieb Dave Fisher:
> On Dec 4, 2011, at 12:53 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>>> if you think that this
>>> is not enough and the localized releases are still needed (you are
>>> right, I cannot imagine it ;-) ) and Infra is fine to provide more
>>> space, then why not.
>> After just addressing a request from an 81-year-old user who was looking for his
beloved 1.1.4 in Italian (yes, I knew you couldn't imagine...) I now have all
old Italian versions available at a non public download location.
> I have an 79 year old mother who has to use WordIX on DOS :-)
>> What should I do to have them added back to the archive then? Should I open an Infrastructure
JIRA issue maybe?
> I was not aware that Infrastructure added OOo legacy downloads to
> So, I guess the question is what procedure should be used to update the archive with
the missing versions from:
> Looks like there may be an Infrastructure issue.

I wouldn't call it an issue but more a request. There is no issue with
the archive. It would be just a question if it's possible to extent the
current install builds with some more.

View raw message