incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Moved over the old OOo archive
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:53:17 GMT
On 06/11/2011 Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Am 11/05/2011 03:02 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>> the archive is missing old builds (i.e., < 2.3.0).
>> They were removed from the archive "to save space". If space now allows,
>> I can provide the older builds that had been removed from the archive
>> (or at least a complete history of Italian stable versions). ...
> if you think that this
> is not enough and the localized releases are still needed (you are
> right, I cannot imagine it ;-) ) and Infra is fine to provide more
> space, then why not.

After just addressing a request from an 81-year-old user who was looking
for his beloved OpenOffice.org 1.1.4 in Italian (yes, I knew you
couldn't imagine...) I now have all old Italian versions available at a
non public download location.

What should I do to have them added back to the archive then? Should I
open an Infrastructure JIRA issue maybe?

Regards,
   Andrea.