incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: How to provide Linguistic Tools replacements after the removal of GPL'd modules
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 17:17:30 GMT
On 30/11/2011 Gianluca Turconi wrote:
> Rob Weir<robweir@apache.org>  ha scritto:
>> That is worth a try.  Someone would need to enter a JIRA issue for
>> this ... If we do that, we'll have an answer within a week or two.
> Andrea Pescetti could have already done it. He should give more
> details here.

After coordinating with Gianluca about some details, I've just opened
the issue at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-117

Since we've already discussed this issue in detail on this list, the
picture should now be clear enough; anyway, feel free to integrate the
JIRA issue if I missed anything relevant, because obtaining a green
light would really make life easier both for developers and for
native-language communities.

Regards,
   Andrea.