incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: How to provide Linguistic Tools replacements after the removal of GPL'd modules
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 17:17:30 GMT
On 30/11/2011 Gianluca Turconi wrote:
> Rob Weir<>  ha scritto:
>> That is worth a try.  Someone would need to enter a JIRA issue for
>> this ... If we do that, we'll have an answer within a week or two.
> Andrea Pescetti could have already done it. He should give more
> details here.

After coordinating with Gianluca about some details, I've just opened
the issue at

Since we've already discussed this issue in detail on this list, the
picture should now be clear enough; anyway, feel free to integrate the
JIRA issue if I missed anything relevant, because obtaining a green
light would really make life easier both for developers and for
native-language communities.

View raw message