incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: help requested - Re: update of license headers for data files in i18npool
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 08:50:49 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the hint.

Yesterday, late in the evening I have also found IBM's ftp server with the
former ICU releases. But, I had not got the time to search for the original
source files.
Now, I found them - also consulting markmail to get hints for the ICU version.
There are part of the ICU version 2.2, released 2002-08-15 found at [3].
This ICU release is completely under ICU license.

Best regards, Oliver.

[3] ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/globalization/icu/2.2/