incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: License of used 3rd party component Berkeley DB - clarification needed
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 07:49:20 GMT
Hi,

I have to admit that I did not get the connection from the given "Open Source
License for Oracle Berkeley DB" found at [1] to the Sleepycat License [2].

But looking at the text of these two licenses makes the connection clear.

Best regards, Oliver.

[1]
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/berkeleydb/downloads/oslicense-093458.html
[2] http://www.opensource.org/licenses/sleepycat.php