incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Is it time for a build machine?
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 01:10:15 GMT
Quick update on the Apache OpenOffice nightly build.

We now have our own nightly build (yay) and you can see the results at
[1] with the latest build at [2].
Unfortunately, as you can see at that link, after a string in successful
builds, the build has now been broken for several days.
The log is available at [3] and the final message in the log file is:

    1 module(s):
    	instsetoo_native
    need(s) to be rebuilt

    Reason(s):

    ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /home/buildslave19/slave19/openofficeorg-nightly/build/main/instsetoo_native/util

    When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by running:

    	build --from instsetoo_native
    program finished with exit code 1
    elapsedTime=3337.166106

Any help debugging this would be appreciated.  I am assuming this is
related to the make scripts, etc. as process for the build predated the
dmake changes.

Current plans are:

  * begin working on Win and Mac build (infra is laready playing with
    win build)
  * add RAT code check
  * store full log set
  * store install bits (hopefully just keep latest copy)
  * add testing  (suggestions??)
  * add code analysis  (suggestions??)

For now, though, I'm just hoping to get the build working again...

Andrew

[1] http://ci.apache.org/builders/openofficeorg-nightly
[2] http://ci.apache.org/builders/openofficeorg-nightly/builds/8
[3]