incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]: how can i change saved search queries in BZ
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 14:11:46 GMT
2011.12.01. 14:25 keltezéssel, Jürgen Schmidt írta:
> Hi,
>
> i have several saved search queries which i would like to adapt to my
> Apache email address that i use in BZ now. But i can't figure out how
> to do that. I can edit and change it but i don't find a save or submit
> changes button.
>
> And ideas how it works? I assume that i am simply blind or to stupid ;-)
I figured out:
Click your saved search,  go down,  below the last bug, a line with
options, edit your search with clicking on "Edit Search", modify  query,
click on "Search" button (down),  the new list creates, and after the
bug list on same lower line, is the "Remember search" button is shows
up. Before clicking on it you can change the edited saved search name or
create new one. Or leave it without change, then the saved search will
be updated.

Zoltan