incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject update of license headers for data files in i18npool
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 13:48:42 GMT
Hi,

looking at our IP clearance wiki page showed that there is an entry for which I
was volunteering, but which get out of my focus. Now, it gets back to my attention.

It is the issue regarding the license headers for the data files in module
i18npool - see [1].

Status update:
- Most data files are covered by Oracle's SGA
- The data files in folder i18npool/source/breakiterator/data/ which have an IBM
copyright does not have a proper license header.

I will look at ICU [2] for an appropriate replacement.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/IP_Clearance
[2] http://site.icu-project.org/