incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject [code] Notes on the Windows version
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:23:33 GMT
Hello the list,

Here is a copy-paste of some notes I wrote for the Windows version.
If I remember correctly, there are some Oracle traces remaining,
mostly when using the MSI.

Notes about the Windows version :

1) MS Installer :

The following icons need to be modified/removed

ooobanner.bmp
ooobitmap.bmp
ooosdkbanner.bmp

3) These icon names are used in : instsetoo_native/util/openoffice.lst
e.g. can we create new icons, and change the names ?

4) Still mandatory

Replace the Logo containing Oracle.
Location:  ooo_custom_images

5) Survey : appears when uninstalling

Do we keep the survey  thing ?
Location in the code : setup_native/source/win32/customactions/
relnotes/relnotes.cxx
If to be removed, we can add : +remove the stuff about
ShowSurveyAfter in scp2  ?

6)  + what I forgot ... (please complete)

Thanks in advance !!

Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə