incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: replace and removal of Berkeley DB
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 06:32:54 GMT

Le 8 déc. 11 à 17:42, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann a écrit :

> Hi Eric,

Hi Oliver,

FYI, build completed on Mac OS X 10.4 Intel, for the locales :  fr,
en-US and de

After I removed the prefs, I tested the set (fr) and no problem with
help at all.

Is it intended that the user has no longer to fill in the form at
first launch ?

I tested a bit some documents  => no problem detected (don't forget
I'm not a good tester)

=> your patches don't break anything and are OK on Mac OS X for me.

>> I'll start a build on Mac OS X (Intel, 10.4) tonight.
>>

> That is great - thanks.

You're welcome  :-)

Regards,
Eric