incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Buildbot
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2011 15:01:23 GMT

On Dec 10, 2011, at 4:51 AM, Reizinger Zoltán <zreizinger@hdsnet.hu> wrote:

> 2011.12.09. 9:53 keltezéssel, Raphael Bircher írta:
>> Am 09.12.11 09:47, schrieb Andre Fischer:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I just saw that the buildbot has successfully built Linux builds for three days
in the row.  That is really good news, both because the Linux buildbot is running and that
the last builds where successful.

>>> Great work.
>>>
>>> I still have a question: where are the results uploaded to?  I can see messages
in the build logs (http://ci.apache.org/builders/openofficeorg-nightly/builds/29) about several
uploads but I can not see their targets.
>> They are here --> http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/
>>
>> Greetings Raphael
> I found only 64 bit version, any plan to build x86 32bit version?
> I can only test 32bit version in virtualbox/ubuntu 32bit, or opensuse 32bit (rpm based).
32 bit is on my mental list.  I've been working on other platforms first.
Andrew