incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [WWW] migration complete...at least I think so
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 18:14:01 GMT
Hi Kay,

Great work!

BTW - I still have trouble. I can get around it, but it is very painful.

svn cleanup
svn: In directory 'trunk/content/documentation/HOW_TO/spreadsheet'
svn: Error processing command 'modify-wcprop' in 'trunk/content/documentation/HOW_TO/spreadsheet'
svn: 'trunk/content/documentation/HOW_TO/spreadsheet/calc2PDF.ZIP' is not under version control

I think you'll need remove these GIF, PDF and ZIP files as gif, pdf and zip. Case matters.

I'll be working on the wrapping.

We'll need to be aware of when we do big SVN transactions and arrange these with Infrastructure.

(1) I think that the staging build broke last night.

(2) When we publish.pl from staging we must ask Infrastructure to do it.

Regards,
Dave