incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Rationalizing two OpenOffice websites
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 05:36:08 GMT
Hi Joe,

Great. I've created a URL redirect list which I'll attach to INFRA-3933 as we discussed.

I made the list in the following format - the first three are special and following is the
pattern for the rest of the well over 100 subdomains.

FR Forum will be happy about the first. Rob should note both contributing and security will
begin to go to the podling site.

qa.openoffice.org
redirectMatch permanent /issues/(.*)  https://issues.apache.org/ooo/$1
redirectMatch permanent (.*) www.openoffice.org/qa/$1

contributing.openoffice.org
redirectMatch permanent (.*) incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/get-involved.html

security.openoffice.org
redirectMatch permanent (.*) incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/security/

aa.openoffice.org
redirectMatch permanent (.*) www.openoffice.org/aa/$1

about.openoffice.org
redirectMatch permanent (.*) www.openoffice.org/about/$1

af.openoffice.org
redirectMatch permanent (.*) www.openoffice.org/af/$1

am.openoffice.org
redirectMatch permanent (.*) www.openoffice.org/am/$1

Other redirects anyone?

With this information you should have everything ready to do the switchover when the word
is given.

It would make people happy to have the first qa.oo.o redirect and those for contributing.oo.o
and security.oo.o immediately.

Regards,
Dave