incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: Support page of website - work planned
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:00:55 GMT
Hi Jean,

It looks like your changes to /support/index.html did not take. (I hope that you saved them.)

You did successfully publish Pedro's change to /license.html

The ooo-commits@i.a.o ML is where you see commits and CWiki changes. I usually wait to see
my changes go through the staging buildbot.

You can also watch that process here:

I make most of my changes using a full copy of ooo-site on my laptop and commit from there.

On Dec 18, 2011, at 8:09 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> Hi Jean,
> Great! Thanks for the heads up. I did tweak that page in the last 24 hours.
> Regards,
> Dave
> Sent from my iPhone
> On Dec 18, 2011, at 6:35 PM, Jean Weber <> wrote:
>> I am going to update the support page (currently at
>> FYI, here is what I
>> intend to do. (If there is a place on the planning wiki for this info,
>> I'll put it there too.)
>> * Check all the links and remove or correct any out of date ones.
>> * Remove all the third-party or related material marked for OOo 1.x or
>> OOo 2.x, along with at least one item mis-labelled as "all versions"
>> which is obsolete.
>> * Update links to, and info about, some of the v3.x books that I know
>> have later editions than those listed.
>> * Correct typos.
>> --Jean

View raw message