incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Support page of website - work planned
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:00:55 GMT
Hi Jean,

It looks like your changes to /support/index.html did not take. (I hope that you saved them.)

You did successfully publish Pedro's change to /license.html

The ooo-commits@i.a.o ML is where you see commits and CWiki changes. I usually wait to see
my changes go through the staging buildbot.

You can also watch that process here: http://ci.apache.org/builders/ooo-site-site-staging/.

I make most of my changes using a full copy of ooo-site on my laptop and commit from there.

Regards,
Dave