incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [WWW] Changeover is Close - Final Tasks!
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 02:11:17 GMT

On Dec 27, 2011, at 1:48 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

issues for people

>> for

have been updated

to function. That

and editing to fit

>> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/get-involved.htmlneeds
tell the AOO

Kenai. These will
available
>> elsewhere?

and Project
it's not

do with the "Team
project. We
>> can
to be consistent

>> http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=017545616337881745421:-ceobim2oxw&hl=en

>> main
>>> search and substituted in "ooo-site.apache.org" for "*.apache.org" and
>>> voila! customized for ooo-site. I just need to look at incorporation and
>>> styling at this point. I should have a "test" on one of the pages later
>>> today.
>>
>> I think you should do your test while replacing the content on
>> /search/index.html - all of the top half of that is old/failed collabnet
>> style /servlets/.
>>

> ??? confused by what you mean here...I'll see what I can figure out!

I took your changes and put them into the bannerright div and tweaked the css - it looks great!

I am publishing these changes. I also changed the Teams menu to Focus.

We may want to adjust the search pattern and it would be good to do it in a way where the
sitesearch list is stored in and seeded from a javascript.

Another fresh email in a while.

Regards,
Dave